Party after HOA

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
So me and Holly (Deathbringer for those who don't know) had the idea to get a hotel room or more and throw a party the Sunday night after Headbangers Open Air (August 1st). We already have a group of about 6 of us Americans so far and were wondering if anyone else would be interested in going, like a forum party or so, German board included.

We'd need to charge somewhere between 5-8 euros per person for the room costs as well as food and drinks, we'd just buy as much as we can with what we get. It could also be a potluck, in other words, you can cook something and bring it in as well if you wanted.

We're not sure exactly where it'd be yet... either Hamburg, Elmshorn, Itzehoe, etc, somewhere in that area. If anyone knows a good place we could do this, suggestions are welcome.

List:

xforeverxmetalx/Deathbringer +4

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
you want to organise a party in a hotel room? might it not be better to meet somewhere where you aren't going to annoy all the people next door?

Anyway, if it's in hamburg, I might end up being there as I was planning to visit around that time anyway.