Bands to be confirmed?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Hi!
I wonder if Wacken is still billing bands. Do you know any rumours about others bands to be confirmed?
I know the lineup is almost full, but I'm still dreaming with Kiss, Scorpions or even Judas Priest :D. The last two bands are celebrating this year special events, so it could be nice for everybody to be in Wacken.

What do you think? Will be more bands in the lineup? Which ones do you prefer?

See you!

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
Hi!
I wonder if Wacken is still billing bands. Do you know any rumours about others bands to be confirmed?
I know the lineup is almost full, but I'm still dreaming with Kiss, Scorpions or even Judas Priest :D. The last two bands are celebrating this year special events, so it could be nice for everybody to be in Wacken.

What do you think? Will be more bands in the lineup? Which ones do you prefer?

See you!

off coure they will.. the festival will have around 80 bands playing..

sparragol

10 Feb. 2010
Korpiklaani would be great! I also would like to see Children of Bodom and Finntroll, who have played sometimes at Wacken, but it seems that this year we won't have luck.
Besides that, if I really think about, I would like to see almost every band, jajajajaja. I can't just choose 80 :D:D

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Think there's stll a few to be announced but I doubt they'd announce a headliner at this late stage, especially with it being near sold out.
Would love Overkill as they are the main classic thrash band I still haven't seen.
Shit, i hope I can actually afford a ticket soon.