WCC-Wackenforum-Community-Camp 2010

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
So, dear people. It's done.
Since Toffi Fee and xantia, for reasons mentioned previously, aren't participating in the organization any longer, myself and FromTheToedden have taken over the organization, and want to give the forum users the opportunity to continue to spend the festival together. So far it's only an attempt to determine how many people we can get together, but we can assure you that we aren't trying to force it. If we can't get enough people together (min. 50), there won't be a forum camp this year. That would be too bad. But we definitely won't bring loads of people to the camp that nobody knows. That would be against the original purpose of the camp.
Because the name WOA Forum Camp will no longer be used, now I refer to it simply as:

WCC- Wackenforum-Community-Camp

It's easier than if you had to make something up. Otherwise, I have asked a lot of Toffi, because the wheel doesn't necessarily have to be reinvented. Thank you, Toffi! *toffiandxantiahugs*
And so here it goes. Read on.

How do I sign up?
Copy and paste the form into the email and replace the zeros with the appropriate numbers. Where it asks to insert names, please write the name. Anyone who isn't named won't be registered.

The deadline is 31.05.2010!

The number of friends (ie. the people who aren't in the forum, but still want to take advantage of the opportunity to camp out in a clean camp with reasonable people, all of which are known by name) is limited! The WOA community camp is in its original sense for forum members and their friends.

Only a valid ticket allows access to the festival. No ticket, no registration!

The arrival is not possible before Wednesday at 8:00. Whoever comes before that must unfortunately camp somewhere else. See also the note on the WOA home page. If you want to move to the camp on Wednesday, that's of course possible (as long as you signed up).
"Full Real Name" is first name and last name.
The e-mail address for the registration is: wackencamping@web .de
Please consider in advance how many tents, vehicles and people you’re bringing - the space is limited.

Finally, a very important note:
I will sign for all of you with the registration of the group. With this signature, I will have to vouch for you (This is also a reason why not everyone can sign up to camp in the community camp). I will send the rules to anyone who has received a confirmation from me. Read these rules, and please forward them to the others who haven't signed up personally. And you should follow them, of course. Anyone who misbehaves, leaves! Fortunately that hasn't happened yet, and it should stay that way.

Once the registration has been sent to the HQ and is processed, everyone will get a confirmation from me again, along with the rules and parking tickets - please print them out and give them to all who you registered for! The parking tickets must be prominently displayed in the car. Without a parking ticket, you can't have the car with you on the field!

Having said this,

Your Wizzi

If you still have questions or are otherwise unsure about something, just send your questions BEFORE your registration email at wackencamping@web .de.
Please send the following information to wackencamping@web .de:

-----

Registration Form

Your forum name: ____________________
Your real name: ____________________
Your email address: ____________________
0 person/people accompanying you
All real names and forum names (if applicable) of your friends:

Tents:
0 tent(s) small (1-3 people)
0 tent(s) large (4-10 people)

0 pavilion(s)

Vehicles:
0 car(s)
0 motorcycle(s)
0 camper/motor home(s)
0 other vehicle(s): ____________________

Day of arrival: ____________________
Nationality (for statistics): ____________________

Comments/questions: ____________________

-----

Arrival, as I said, starting only on Wednesday at 8:00!

Camp Rules

Who can participate?
The participant should be an active member of the community and have a certain amount of recognition. It's not desirable, when non-active members register, to have nothing to do with the forum. The decision to participate is up to the organizers. The minimum age is 18 years, assuming they aren't arriving with parents or other relatives.

Bringing non forum members:
To a certain extent, only with prior arrangement can the forum members bring a few other people. However, don't try to smuggle all your friends' camps into the community camp. This might cause problems, and the forum members are totally unfamiliar to them anyway. The member who brought the misbehaving guests will be liable. You will be sent away by the organizers.

Order and cleanliness:
The camp is not a garbage dump and should be treated, like in the past years, with care. The garbage bags are meant to be used. Anyone who doesn't follow this will be thrown out. Nazi stuff, or other offending things, such as music or symbols, amongst others, will not be tolerated! Anyone who pisses or craps in the camp or between the tents will be asked to pack up! Fireworks are strictly forbidden! Otherwise, apply all rules of normal social life, which should have been previously learned during your school ages.

Arrival:
The journey takes place at night from Tuesday to Wednesday. The meeting place is outside the parking lot of the Edeka market. At 8:00am, we'll go together to the campsite. Bring the booking papers from everyone. Anyone who tries to build something on the reserved area will face problems. It's pointless.

I ask you to please be patient if we don't immediately send the confirmation. We have other work to do as well, and we'll organize everything as soon as possible.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
(The above being a translation of Wizzi's post in the German section.)

Thanks to Varny and Shadi (Shadow of Darkness) for their thoughts and helping me figure out all the strange German expressions. :o

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Kris, Tip:
If you split an email address with a space between the domain.country, you won't have an automatic e-mail link, thus no spam on it. (and I saw Wizzy doing the same)

Just to be on the safe side.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Zuletzt bearbeitet: