W:O:A TICKET LOST IN THE MAIL!!! :(

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Solskinn Av Natten

W:O:A Metalhead
28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I ordered my W:O:A ticket in December, to make sure I'd get one before they all sold out. I waited and waited for it to arrive...

Another package hasn't arrived (an eBay purchase), so I went to the post office and asked them to track it down. They gave me the telephone number of the post office depot for my neighbourhood. After speaking to them several times, they said they found someone who recalled seeing the package that was destined for my address...AND a letter that was from Germany, that was marked signature delivery only (MY TICKET!). :eek:

For some reason, they can't find either of these items. They've checked the entire post office depot, all the storage rooms, all the post drop boxes in my neigbourhood - NOTHING. :mad:

I emailed MetalTix today and asked for help. I can fax my credit card statement to prove I actually made the purchase, if they need me to. I just don't want to miss Wacken because of this!! What can I do??

I am so upset :(

Has this happened to anyone else here, and if so, was it resolved?? :(

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I waited almost 3 months until my 2008 WOA tickets arrived, after waiting 6 weeks I contacted Metaltix to tell them that my tickets had not arrived. they were helpful. They gave me the tracking number and the date on which the tickets were mailed and told me to check with the US postal service which I did. Metaltix told me they would send me replacements if they did not arrive by a specified date. The tickets did arrive a week before that date. It turned out the tickets were delayed somewhere in the USA, but ultimately arrived. Since WOA will sell out soon, if you want to be sure that you will have tickets, you can always purchase another set, and if yours arrive in the mean time, you can easily sell them for what you paid after the tickets are sold out.

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Fuck metaltix, don't buy from them, next time buy from NuclearBlast....

I live in the States and bought tix from then and got then in 5 DAYS!!! Yeah that's right 5 fucking days and I had my tickets, so there you go

cyber999

20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
metaltix have a tracksystem now.. my ticket arrived like one month after i order it and i email them and they give me a link to track my order..

i give an advise to everybody: buy tickets for wacken at nuclearblast site. the postage are more expensive but they work with fedex. i think i dont need to say anything else :D

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
WOW. I didn't know - thought Metaltix cornered the market on WOA tickets. Thanks a lot for that info :)

I just got an email from MetalTix. Here it is:

Hello Robin,
We have to make an inquiry by our parcel service but don´t worry if our parcel service give us the information that your order is lost you will get a replacement from us.
Before we can send you a replacement we have to wait of statement from DHL.
Please notice that an inquiry by DHL will take 4-6 weeks.
But don´t worry your order is safe.
Best regards​

4 to 6 weeks??? What if I sent them the information from the local post offices, plus my Visa statement?

I can just imagine their postal service telling them it's been delivered to its destination... when it only got as far as the postal outlet in Ontario!

:mad:

I live in the States and bought tix from then and got then in 5 DAYS!!! Yeah that's right 5 fucking days and I had my tickets, so there you go

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
That's still a very long wait for tickets! I'm glad you got them eventually.

I think I'm going to follow this advice, thanks. I'll buy another ticket from Nuclear Blast (now knowing they ship with a courier instead of the useless postal service!) and resell the other IF it ever arrives. :confused:

I waited almost 3 months until my 2008 WOA tickets arrived, after waiting 6 weeks I contacted Metaltix to tell them that my tickets had not arrived. they were helpful. They gave me the tracking number and the date on which the tickets were mailed and told me to check with the US postal service which I did. Metaltix told me they would send me replacements if they did not arrive by a specified date. The tickets did arrive a week before that date. It turned out the tickets were delayed somewhere in the USA, but ultimately arrived. Since WOA will sell out soon, if you want to be sure that you will have tickets, you can always purchase another set, and if yours arrive in the mean time, you can easily sell them for what you paid after the tickets are sold out.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
metaltix have a tracksystem now.. my ticket arrived like one month after i order it and i email them and they give me a link to track my order..

i give an advise to everybody: buy tickets for wacken at nuclearblast site. the postage are more expensive but they work with fedex. i think i dont need to say anything else :D

It's also like, $40 for shipping for Americans. Sure, it arrives next day, but it's still a lot of money to spend on shipping.

I went through metaltix for 2 tickets this year in one purchase, and last year 2 tickets in two separate purchases. Last year's orders arrived 2 months after I ordered them, both times, and the second time it sold out before it arrived here so I was slightly panicked but it was all ok. This year it only took one month. Give it time, it most likely is not lost at all. Try emailing them if you're overly concerned.

808Metal

30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii

My tickets were clearly mailed on the date that Metaltix said they were, in my case our wonderful US postal system dropped the ball. But as I said, I eventually received them, and as I stated, Metaltix promised me replacements if they did turn up lost. I don't think that Metaltix was who fucked up in my case.