Which Campsite?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Graveworm_Hunter

W:O:A Metalhead
19 Juli 2009
Halkidiki, Greece.
www.go2halkidiki.net
Hi,
Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to find the map of the campsite:rolleyes:
I'm sure there was one, maybe I dreamed it...
Anyway, which campsite should we head to this year. We'll be on foot this time, last year we drove and got directed to the Happy Metal Camper park or something which was a hell of a walk each time.
We wanna be closer this time, but not somewhere where the tent's gonna get trashed.
Any ideas welcome!
Cheers!

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I showed up on Monday and was in Camp C. It was really close, but the tents didn't get trashed or anything except maybe by the wind. I'll probably be close once again. Keep in mind to do that you have to show up early.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hi,
Maybe it's just me, but I can't seem to find the map of the campsite:rolleyes:
I'm sure there was one, maybe I dreamed it...
Anyway, which campsite should we head to this year. We'll be on foot this time, last year we drove and got directed to the Happy Metal Camper park or something which was a hell of a walk each time.
We wanna be closer this time, but not somewhere where the tent's gonna get trashed.
Any ideas welcome!
Cheers!

Maps are only available as from short before festival start.