When is this year expected to sell ou?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal4life08

29 Okt. 2008
Austin Tx.
Since the lineup already seems to be shaping up to be amazing and last year the bad lineup sold out almost immediately should I buy immediately? I'm guessing if I'm not able to go selling the tickets is easy correct?

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
It's going to sell out probably within the next week. Maybe longer. And yea, it's usually easy to sell as long as you don't wait till the last minute to do so.

DetroitDon

W:O:A Metalhead
18 Dez. 2009
Detroit,MI USA
www.myspace.com
When WOA 2010 went on sale back in what September? They sold the first 10 to 15,000 Xmas presales with only 2 bands confirmed? The last update I heard was 35,000 sold a month ago I think. This was BEFORE Iron Maiden was confirmed. Maiden on their own could sell 50,000 in a stadium in Europe or South America without a problem! My ticket order was processed already and now being shipped! :)

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Yes I would buy a ticket asap because it's going to sell out anytime now, and im 99% certain you will be able to resell the ticket making profit if you cant go because this years lineup is turning out very good so people will wana go.

Metal4life08

29 Okt. 2008
Austin Tx.
Yeah I have a 90% chance of not being able to go. But I'd rather have the ticket and be able to sell it than not go if that 10% ends up in my favor.

Bomberman

6 Aug. 2009
Dublin
Since the lineup already seems to be shaping up to be amazing and last year the bad lineup sold out almost immediately should I buy immediately? I'm guessing if I'm not able to go selling the tickets is easy correct?

i'd reckon sellout is imminent...just a guess...but i'd buy my ticket rather sooner than later...