SMOO

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Smoo_lord

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Nov. 2002
Darwin, Australia
www.mongrelized.8m.com
Just saying HI to everyone.

Used to be a forum regular, but appeared to have died off the face of the earth.

Just a few updates for those who care....

I am now working full time permanent at the wharf still. getting a nice wage, and really good REGULAR FUCKING HOURS.. NO FUCKING SHIFT WORK!!!

I have bought a house for myself in the most perfect city in the world, DARWIN.

I wish to say to everyone that I had a great time on the forum and meeting many of you in '08. I now have to save my shit and get my fucking ass there again for '10

I will try get on here.

Special hello to SIPY, 808, AP, Lady Wolf, Quark, xForevermetalx and anyone who i used to forum chat/spam with.

May you all be well and loving life. I WILL see all of you soon!!!

XXX SMOO

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland

Used to be a forum regular, but appeared to have died off the face of the earth.

I am now working full time permanent at the wharf still. getting a nice wage, and really good REGULAR FUCKING HOURS.. NO FUCKING SHIFT WORK!!!

I wish to say to everyone that I had a great time on the forum and meeting many of you in '08. I now have to save my shit and get my fucking ass there again for '10

I will try get on here.

Special hello to SIPY, 808, AP, Lady Wolf, Quark, xForevermetalx and anyone who i used to forum chat/spam with.

XXX SMOO

awesome dude, nice to hear you're doing good! :)

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii

I will try get on here.

XXX SMOO

Welcome back dude! Glad to read that life is going great for you!!! Hope to see you online more often. \m/

THRASH RULES!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

I will try get on here.

XXX SMOO

GODVER! That's great man!

Enjoy it! And may all go as you plan!

But one small but important detail. The most perfect place (city)?
There's only one. Its name speaks for itself.
BEST! :D:D:D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
glad to hear you're doing well and things are going good :] hope to see you in Europe sometime, hopefully I can make it in 2010 as well :D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
I was told that you came on here today. Thanks for the special greetings, it's really good hearing from you! Just so you know, I'm not on the forum anymore at all (this is an honory visit just for you ;) ), so if you wanna chat with me (which I hope you do), just catch me on facebook or send a mail.

Cheers!(tschüss) :D