Metalfest, UK

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Purge

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Hey up!
Long time since i've been on this forum!

Just doing a bit of promotion for my friends who are organising a new indoor festival in the UK called Metalfest.

Taking place at JB's, Dudley over the weekend of 25-27 September 2009. A weekend ticket costs £75 and they are currently buy one, get one half price (and I think you can pay in instalments too). Day tix are available.

See http://www.metalfest.org.uk for more details.

LINEUP:
FRIDAY 25th Spet
Blaze Bayley
Waylander
Eastern Front
Hellfighter
Warpath

SATURDAY 26th Sept
Primal Fear
Primordial
Swallow the Sun
Brainstorm
Marshall Law
Circus Maximus
Power Quest
Xandria
E-Force
Northland

SUNDAY 27th Sept
Evergrey
Kalmah
Dragonland
Elvenking
Omnium Gatherum
Vision Divine
Thy Majestie
Holy Moses
Fairyland
Hanging Doll

+ Possibly one more band to be added to the friday lineup too!

Hope to see some of you there...if you can't make it then please, please just let your friends know about the festival...we want this to be a success so that we can do it again next year! :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
thought that was last month..
deffo a possibility :D

:D Nope, definitely September!

METALFEST SPECIAL OFFER!

For one day only the price of a weekend ticket is reduced from £75 to just £50. This offer only applies on monday 31st August! Get em while they're cheap!

www.metalfest.org.uk

Also, Waylander have had to pull out of their spot on friday night. A replacement band should be announced next week!

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
so long no other bands will pull out

fuck it
ill go

too drunk now
too slow to remember tomrw

Purge

13 Mai 2006
Chester, UK
www.last.fm
Sorry for the tardiness of the reply guys!

No, there isn't any camping...the organisers tried but couldn't get permission. Still trying though! Possibility you and your friend could share a cheap hotel room?

Cheap ticket offer is extended to the day before the festival (Full price on the day).

Promo prices:
Weekend: £50
Saturday/Sunday only: £30
Friday: £10

Thy Majestie pulled out due to problems with the singer. They have been replaced by Pathosray (Italian prog).

Waylander have been replaced by Touchstone (UK female fronted prog).

And YES, we do have beer! Although i'm not sure what type it is as i've never been to JB's!:D