Thin Lizzy Out?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Conscious Pilot

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Mai 2008
North America
Looks like John Sykes is out of Thin Lizzy and all of thier shows are now postponed or cancelled.

Let's see a slot is open:

Katatonia
Mercenary
Powerwolf
Edguy
Gorjira
OSI

any of these bands would sub nicely ;)

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Shit :s

The boys aren't back in town then :(

I have 1 suggestion to make......

BLIND GUARDIAN

That would fix a lot of peoples complaints in the process... although maybe they're too big for the party stage? Edguy maybe? I dunno.

But surely they can't loose a headliner slot and not replace them?

NothingRemains

26 Mai 2009
Shit :s

The boys aren't back in town then :(

I have 1 suggestion to make......

BLIND GUARDIAN

That would fix a lot of peoples complaints in the process... although maybe they're too big for the party stage? Edguy maybe? I dunno.

But surely they can't loose a headliner slot and not replace them?

J.B.O.

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
That works or move Grand Magus. Anyway, we now have two TBA slots, and lots of options to make some things better RO-wise.

How about OSI to the WET Stage for thier first ever live show?

Kevin Moore
Jim Matheos
Gavin Harrison
Joey Vera

Grand Magus would be my ideal change over cos I really am looking forward to them but realistically I dont think they're big enough to replace thin lizzy? Even though I will happily miss H&H to see them.