W:O:A Festival ABC Update 09

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal_Gandalf

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Juni 2005
Folgende Gegenstände müssen konfisziert werden oder alternativ im Schliessfachtruck kostenpflichtig deponiert werden (nur auf der neuen Eventfläche beim Mittelaltermarkt und nicht auf dem Camping- Parkbereich):

1. [...] sowie Trinkhörner

wtf??!?!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

AlexanderVB

15 März 2009
can it be true?

I just noticed something that me, and alot of freinds started to argue about..

Early arrival :
Because of the major logistic effort and the low demands in the last year, it won’t be possible to arrive already on Saturday and Sunday. Please switch to the numerous public campgrounds at the westcoast.

The official arrival day is Wednesday, the 29th of Juli 2009 – but now, starting at 00.01 am (NEW!). If you still think about arriving earlier, we give you the opportunity to use an extra stated and primed area for camping but it requires an extra expanse loading of 15€ on Monday 27th of July for each person and 5€ on Thuesday 28th of July until 12:00pm for each person.

Does that mean, that you can come at monday, pay 30 euro (15 pr day) put your camp up, and then you have to remove it on wednsday?

Or does it mean that you pay 20 euro? (15 on monday, and 5 for tuesday) and then you can stay at your camp the rest of the festival?

Or something in between or even third possibility?

Please tell me what that means since i dont quite understand the meaning of it

XX00

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2008
I just noticed something that me, and alot of freinds started to argue about..

Early arrival :
Because of the major logistic effort and the low demands in the last year, it won’t be possible to arrive already on Saturday and Sunday. Please switch to the numerous public campgrounds at the westcoast.

The official arrival day is Wednesday, the 29th of Juli 2009 – but now, starting at 00.01 am (NEW!). If you still think about arriving earlier, we give you the opportunity to use an extra stated and primed area for camping but it requires an extra expanse loading of 15€ on Monday 27th of July for each person and 5€ on Thuesday 28th of July until 12:00pm for each person.

Does that mean, that you can come at monday, pay 30 euro (15 pr day) put your camp up, and then you have to remove it on wednsday?

Or does it mean that you pay 20 euro? (15 on monday, and 5 for tuesday) and then you can stay at your camp the rest of the festival?

Or something in between or even third possibility?

Please tell me what that means since i dont quite understand the meaning of it

I think it means that, if you arrive monday, you just pay 15 Euro, but I'm not sure.
But it's for sure, that you can stay at your camp for the rest of the festival.

You should ask here:
http://woafor.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=154196
;)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

baci

W:O:A Metalhead
24 Aug. 2007
Hamburg
you have to pay 15€ on Monday, but you can stay at the campground for the whole time of the festival. The campgrounds get filled starting with C as usual.