Rage - Anniversary gig with special guest

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Fuddy-Duddy

25 Mai 2009
Now that's an epic announcement:D
It's great to see members from Stratovarius and Blind Guardian, even if it's only as guests for another band.

18 Mai 2009
To be fair. If they had actually read the forums they would probably have seen that they could have turned the festival around for about half the fans by confirming Blind Guardian and Stratovarius but no... they get 1 member from each. great.

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
yep, another spare version of real bands... or ersatz, or call it whatever you like. ;)

Jordan

W:O:A Metalhead
25 März 2009
I think you should listen to the bands on your profile pic instead of going to Wacken

oh man you don't have any sense of humour, do you ?

well I'm not into that heavy/power stuff, but that doesn't prevent me from laughing a bit, no ?

and I'm sure next year the line-up will be the same as my avatar :)