OFFICIAL RUNNING ORDER THREAD

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
For me there are quite a few clashes. But there's not times yet so let's hope it's going to work out in the end. Don't like that Schandmaul is that early. I hope it won't clash with the forummeeting. Besides that they have a great show at night

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
For me there are quite a few clashes. But there's not times yet so let's hope it's going to work out in the end. Don't like that Schandmaul is that early. I hope it won't clash with the forummeeting. Besides that they have a great show at night

same here with kampfar.. but never mind, the running order isn't ready yet..so..wait and see :o:)

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com

yeah, it's impossible to make the running order perfect for everyone since there are so much other shit going on during the day!

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I don't like Vreid and Einherjer seem to be the first act of the day, correct me if I'm wrong. I also don't like how Bullet for my Valentine got on a major stage while Turisas is going to be on a smaller one.

Other than that it doesn't seem too bad. I won't have to move very far on Saturday though.

TuulenTytär

5 Apr. 2008
i'm looking forward to see kampfar on the party stage this year, would be great if they could play after the sun goes down, but.. if they're not, it's ok for me too.. kampfar to see live is always great for me sooo.. :o:)

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Einherjer and Vreid are the main highlights for me so far. I'm really only really wanting to see 8-9 bands so far. Hopefully more bands that I'm overly into will be added but if not I'm not concerned.

I want to be able to see Korpiklaani again. I wasn't able to get truly into them at Paganfest because I hadn't eaten all day and it was almost 1:30am when the show ended.

jgxworker

12 Nov. 2008
The Netherlands
This can't be the correct running order. Napalm death is said to be on the last day of the festival. But according to their myspace it is: 31.jul.2009 20:00
Wacken Open Air Wacken
01.aug.2009 20:00
RESSURECTION FESTIVAL VIVIERO.

Loco

7 Apr. 2009
The Netherlands
josepozo.com
I'm not happy at all, but I guess it is difficult to make everybody happy. I have two major clashes: Machine Head - Enslaved and Airbourne - Dragonforce. Also, I don't like that In Flames is at the same time as EPICA, it is not fair at all for the Dutch band

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
BFMV are the bigger band. As simple as that.

Theres a fair fe bands on the WET stage on Friday evening I want to see, but its impossible at this stage to see who they will be clashing with.

Bigger band, perhaps, but will they have the bigger crowd at Wacken? I haven't seen very too many people liking the idea of BFMV, but it's possible I suppose.

The question really is, are Turisas too big for that stage? I'd like to be able to see them, but I actually want to see them rather than spend the entire time attempting to breathe.

Sam Przyborowski

2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Bigger band, perhaps, but will they have the bigger crowd at Wacken? I haven't seen very too many people liking the idea of BFMV, but it's possible I suppose.

The question really is, are Turisas too big for that stage? I'd like to be able to see them, but I actually want to see them rather than spend the entire time attempting to breathe.

Bands I was sure wouldn't go down well at Wackn surprisingly have. The typical audience at Wacken has also changed in the past few years to where BFMV could very well get a very sizable audience.

As I said elsewhere, Turisas played the WET stage a couple of years ago and I was informed that there was a fair bit of space in the tent on the far side. I didn't see them as once you've seen them do the exact same gig a few times you can't be arsed as much to see it again.

Deathbringer

13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Bands I was sure wouldn't go down well at Wackn surprisingly have. The typical audience at Wacken has also changed in the past few years to where BFMV could very well get a very sizable audience.

As I said elsewhere, Turisas played the WET stage a couple of years ago and I was informed that there was a fair bit of space in the tent on the far side. I didn't see them as once you've seen them do the exact same gig a few times you can't be arsed as much to see it again.

True. The thing is, I don't even think they're even going to make it anyways. They have a US tour at the same time with Slayer. They're double booked for the day and have another show in the USA the next day and the day before. Are they likely to skip Wacken again?

I've seen Turisas three times, it's been a different experience each time. I think they'd be a bit more popular now than before too. We'll have to see though I guess.