THE OFFICIAL ALL NEW INTERNATIONAL BOARD MEETING PHONE LIST!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Moin zusammen.

In order to be sure everybody is there, I am planning on making once again, a phone list!

If you want to be part of this phone list, send me a PM (not here on the board) with your FORUM NAME (or nickname) and your phone number (in INTERNATIONAL form, e.g. +49152xxxxxxx.
Don't forget your e-mail address, I'm not going to send a list via PM. (it'll be an Excel-sheet)

Note: PLEASE USE PHONE NUMBERS that you're going to use in WACKEN! A US phone that does not work in Europe has no use.

And please, those whose number I've got, please, let me know if you want to be in that list or not as well.

So far, only 2 are on that list:
Quark
xforeverxmetalx (as she uses a Belgian number I've got in spare)

CLOSURE: JULY 25 23.59/11.59pm CEST! (GMT+2!)
I'll send the list on Saturday before I leave.
Eventually I MIGHT be able to resend one on TUE July 28, but that's without guarantee.

PS. No calls, just txt. (so no extra charges for those roaming in Germany)
PS2. No number = no list!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Moin zusammen.

In order to be sure everybody is there, I am planning on making once again, a phone list!

If you want to be part of this phone list, send me a PM (not here on the board) with your FORUM NAME (or nickname) and your phone number (in INTERNATIONAL form, e.g. +49152xxxxxxx.
Don't forget your e-mail address, I'm not going to send a list via PM. (it'll be an Excel-sheet)

Note: PLEASE USE PHONE NUMBERS that you're going to use in WACKEN! A US phone that does not work in Europe has no use.

And please, those whose number I've got, please, let me know if you want to be in that list or not as well.

So far, only 2 are on that list:
Quark
xforeverxmetalx (as she uses a Belgian number I've got in spare)

CLOSURE: JULY 25 23.59/11.59pm CEST! (GMT+2!)
I'll send the list on Saturday before I leave.
Eventually I MIGHT be able to resend one on TUE July 28, but that's without guarantee.

PS. No calls, just txt. (so no extra charges for those roaming in Germany)
PS2. No number = no list!

put me on the list please