Nobody asked me, but here are the bands I'll see this year at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Death to Vatican

W:O:A Metalhead
8 Mai 2009
Torino, Italy (Juventusland!)
If there is no running order conflict, here are the gigs I'd like to see at this year's W:O:A

Amon Amarth, Anthrax, Cathedral, Heaven & Hell, Machine Head, Motorhead, Running Wild, Saxon, Testament, Borknagar, Enslaved, Gamma Ray, Hammerfall, In Flames, Mago de Oz, Napalm Death, Nevermore, Rage, Thin Lizzy, UFO, Endstille, Epica, Kampfar, Nervecell, Pain, Pentagram, Sarke, Tracedawn, Turisas, Whiplash, Doro, Dragonforce

Well, it's 32 bands and my best at Wacken has been 23 bands, so I know I will miss a few of them, but I like to think I can see them all.

How about you, guys?

Das Vi

12 Apr. 2009
Kiel
My Bands are:
Amon Amarth, Dragonforce, Endstille, Enslaved, eths, Hammerfall, Heaven and Hell, In Flames, Kampfar, Motörhead, Napalm Death, Rage, Subway to Sally, Tracedawn, Vreid and maybe some more ;)
(15 Bands)

17 Apr. 2009
Brokstedt
i want to see:
Amon Amarth,In Flames,Running Wild,Heaven&Hell,Anthrax,Motörhead,In Extremo,Airbourne,Onkel Tom,Korpiklaani,Hammerfall,Machine Head and some more

HellGoesOn

15 Mai 2009
Passau
I'm definitly looking forward to see:

Airbourne, Amon Amarth, Anthrax, Coheed & Cambria, Dragonforce, Drone, Heaven & Hell, In Flames, Korpiklaani, Machine Head, Motörhead, Nervecell, Onkel Tom, Saxon, Thin Lizzy, Testament, Volbeat, Walls of Jericho

Although im not sure if i will be able to watch all of them :D

Severus

15 Mai 2009
Ankh-Morpork
who cares about that shit?

With all this spamming going on in this forum, I really don't see the problem ;)

Must sees for me:
Amon Amarth, Drone, In Flames, Nervecell, Sarke, Testament, Vreid and Whiplash (although now that I've heard newer LPs of them, I'm not so sure anymore...),
plus many Bands I dont' have to see, but will give them a try if I'm in the right mood (like Machine Head, Anthrax, Heaven and Hell, Insidious Disease and some more).
So not really much, but I still hope and looking forward to Wacken nontheless :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
well my sig is probably a giveaway like but nonetheless....

Airbourne, Amon Amarth, Anthrax, Bloodwork, Borknagar, Boss Hoss, Coheed & Cambria, Doro, Dragonforce, Endstille, Enslaved, Epica, GWAR, Hammerfall, In Flames, Kampfar, Insidious Disease, Korpiklaani, Lacuna Coil, Machine Head, Motorhead, Napalm Death, Nervecell, Nevermore, Onkel Tom, Pentagram, Rage, Schandmaul, Testament, Tracedawn, Tristania, Turisas, Volbeat.

33 bands so far....probably that means i will only see 20-ish cos of clashes, plus it also is stuff my girlfriend wants to see so i know those are the bands on our list atm! We've comprimised!

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
The ones I really really want to see (if there is clashes I will kill someone gnuahaha )
Amon Amarth, Anthrax, Cathedral, Einherjer, Grand Magus, GWAR, Heaven And Hell, Machine Head, Motörhead, Nevermore, Testament, Trouble, Turisas, Volbeat, Whiplash.

And the ones for fun, if I can ...
Airbourne, Borknagar, The Bosshoss, Enslaved, The Fading, Insidious Disease, Korpiklaani, Napalm Death, Nervecell, Pain, Pentagram, Sarke, Thin Lizzy, UFO, Vreid and Metal Battle.

29 bands plus Metal Battle

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Canuck

4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
So far the bands I plan to see are Vreid, Onkel Tom, Sarke, Running Wild, Whiplash, Pentagram, Korpiklaani, Turisas, Kampfar, Enslaved, Endstille, Amon Amarth, and Motorhead.

I might also go see Testament, Cathedral, Borknagar, Insidious Disease, Saxon, Napalm Death and Anthrax if circumstances permit.

So around 13 bands that I will definitely be seeing should schedule and drunken memory permit. My best at Wacken is I have no fucking clue because I am usually too drunk to count...

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I'll probably see Amon Amarth, Turisas, Vreid, Running Wild, Einherjer, Enslaved, Saxon, Kampfar, Korpiklaani, Motorhead, and Borknagar so far. Probably Testament and In Flames too.

14 Sep. 2007
Malta
barracudamalta.hi5.com
Here is my list split in groups.

Group 1 : The Gods
Heaven & Hell, Cathedral, Trouble, Einherjer, Saxon, Running Wild, Doro, Motörhead

Group 2: The Must see
Amon Amarth, Hammerfall, UFO, Borknagar, Tristania, Turisas, Thin Lizzy, Testament, Anthrax, GammaRay, GWAR, Insidious Disease,
Kampfar, Sarke, Rage, PAIN, Vreid, Endstille, Korpiklaani, Axel Rudi Pell, Airbourne, Enslaved, Epica, Nevermore

Group 3: will see if there is nothing better to do
Bai Bang, Bon Scott, D-A-D, Dragonforce, In Flames, Machine Head, Mago de Oz, Napalm Death, Pentagram, Schandmaul, Subway to Sally,
Volbeat, Whiplash, Bloodwork, BossHoss, Lacuna Coil, Mambo Kurt

Group 4: The no see
ASP, BmtH, BfmV, Callejon, Coheed & Cambria, Drone, Engel, eths, Fading, the, Feuerschwanz, In Extremo, Nervecell, Onkel Tom,
Tracedawn, Victims of Madness, Walls of Jericho

Astrum

9 Mai 2006
Ramat Gan, Israel
33 bands so far....probably that means i will only see 20-ish cos of clashes, plus it also is stuff my girlfriend wants to see so i know those are the bands on our list atm! We've comprimised!
You know, that you don't have to go to every gig with your gf. For example my gf can't stand death metal or grind, so some concerts I gonna watch alone.

Anyway, meanwhile my list is:

Amon Amarth
Anthrax
Enslaved
Heaven&Hell
In Extremo
Korpiklaani
Machine Head
Motorhead
Napalm Death
Onkel Tom
Schandmaul
Testament
Turisas
Walls of Jericho

maybe Running Wild

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
You know, that you don't have to go to every gig with your gf. For example my gf can't stand death metal or grind, so some concerts I gonna watch alone.

Anyway, meanwhile my list is:

Amon Amarth
Anthrax
Enslaved
Heaven&Hell
In Extremo
Korpiklaani
Machine Head
Motorhead
Napalm Death
Onkel Tom
Schandmaul
Testament
Turisas
Walls of Jericho

maybe Running Wild

ah well i can't just ditch her at the festival i've been told lol na we mostly like the same bands, but for instance she's gonna watch some bands with me an i'l watch some with her, I'm not a fan of schandmaul or lacuna coil really i dont hate them jus not a fan, i'l watch them with her likewise she's gonna watch napalm death and enslaved with me lol plus she can hold my beer if there is a pit i can go it :p