Forum meeting 2009

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
Just to stop Kris wondering, here's the official forummeeting 2009 thread. I'd suggest thursday again in the beergarden. Any protest?

Should Quark do the phone list again?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Should Quark do the phone list again?

I was planning to make one again.

SO.... (if no one minds und die Threaddastellerin auch nicht)
if ANYBODY wants his/her number on this list, send me a PM with your phone number written in INTERNATIONAL STANDARD! (e.g. +491520xxxxxxx, +32472xxxxxx, etc)

Note: Only those who have entered their phone number will recieve a copy!

And of course only the number you're going to use in Wacken. (if you have a US number that does not work here in Europe, it's not usefull to give it, but you can of course)

I'll except entries until Friday July 25 (23.59 CEST / 11.59pm CEST :D)

Extra: For those who's number I've got, please tell me if you want to participate or not! I'm not the one "giving" numbers without the ones knowing about it. (that's just not me)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004

if ANYBODY wants his/her number on this list, send me a PM with your phone number written in INTERNATIONAL STANDARD! (e.g. +491520xxxxxxx, +32472xxxxxx, etc)

And of course only the number you're going to use in Wacken. (if you have a US number that does not work here in Europe, it's not usefull to give it, but you can of course)

Extra: For those who's number I've got, please tell me if you want to participate or not! I'm not the one "giving" numbers without the ones knowing about it. (that's just not me)

Don't be silly to give your number here (in the thread)! (one never knows)

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
I'm assuming [shoot me if I'm wrong but I don't think I am] you guys are going to the meeting, sooo going to start the list

Quark
Sipyloidea
xforeverxmetalx

everyone else - copy+paste and add yourself if interested

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007

You can also check on new numbers on the 28th in my place if someone's late. And just to clarify, you're going to send a reminding sms to all the people that register for the meeting right?

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
You can also check on new numbers on the 28th in my place if someone's late. And just to clarify, you're going to send a reminding sms to all the people that register for the meeting right?

Depending on how much credit is on my card.... I'll send txt messages (if I do not forget)

Edit Piaf zegt: I WON'T CALL YOU!!! (unless you have a +49xxx number, I might make an exception)

TuulenTytär

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Apr. 2008
Lady_Wolf (ik neem die vrijheid, LW, je rijdt immers met mij mee)
Quark
Sipyloidea
xforeverxmetalx
TuulenTytär

wenn ich nich irgendwo besoffen in irgendeinem graben liege, nech.. :o:D

Sipyloidea

19 März 2007
Lady_Wolf (ik neem die vrijheid, LW, je rijdt immers met mij mee)
Quark
Sipyloidea
xforeverxmetalx
TuulenTytär

wenn ich nich irgendwo besoffen in irgendeinem graben liege, nech.. :o:D

Jij kan nederlands praten? Heb ik jou al laatste keer dan gezien op het meeting als je altijd met LW meerijdt?