Camping equipment

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Bertupiscopo

13 März 2009
Hey guys. This is my first time to Wacken, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a cheap tent to buy from anywhere near the festival area. Is there a camping store?

Thanks

\m/

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hey guys. This is my first time to Wacken, and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find a cheap tent to buy from anywhere near the festival area. Is there a camping store?

Thanks

\m/

you can buy all your stuff at WOA.
though it's a good idea to reserve your stuff first at metaltix.com

make sure that they don't send it your way but that you can pick it up in the wacken headquarters.

Shardar

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Nov. 2002

Thanks

\m/

If you want a cheap tent, you better buy one before you make your trip to Wacken. In Wacken area everyhting is really expensive!