One Ticket for Wacken 09 3 days camping for sale

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.
7 Jan. 2009
I am the owner of a Wacken Ticket 2009 for 3 days festival including camping, and am considering selling it if I find a good deal. Help me to help you. Contact me if interested.

Ann from Malta

The Joker

7 Jan. 2009
Ticket for Wacken 09?!

Hello!:D
I am very interested in the Wacken Ticket 2009 for 3 days festival including camping...so i want to ask you for how much you want to sell it?
I'm sorry my english is not the best, i think...^^''

The Joker

7 Jan. 2009
Reply to The Joker

Hi The Joker.

Your English is fine. Depends how much you want to spend. I am willing to wait.

Thanks.

andi99

2 Jan. 2009
i would pay you 140 Euro for the ticket.
i would also pay the shipping costs.
so you would make about 10 euros profit ... how about that ?
greetz

The Joker

7 Jan. 2009
Hi The Joker.

Your English is fine. Depends how much you want to spend. I am willing to wait.

Thanks.

Hey cassarfarrugia!:)

thanks for the fast answer:)
ähem difficult to say...hmm...I don't know?^^''
what's your imagination?...how much do you want for the ticket?
I'm asking you, because I think it's better if you name a price (circa), then we could take it from there.
-then I would know if I can "come towards" to you...it makes no sense if I name a price which is to low...
I understand that you want to make profit, so it would be nice if you name a realistic price to me...
and I also don't know "how it works" with the pay....to be honest...I've never done this before...it would be nice if you could explain it to me...^^''
(I'm so sorry xD)
-Don't worry my friends will help me with the pay and so on,so you would get your money of course...but at the moment my friends search for tickets, too...and if we do it all alone, there is a bigger chance to get some...

The Joker

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Status
Für weitere Antworten geschlossen.