MADNESS WACKEN - SOLD OUT!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

hovanessyan

5 Jan. 2009
Sold out ??

Common guys! You should have some extra tickets....
It's the 20th anniversary of the festival. Think of some options to let more people come to it.

Gamaggedon

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Jan. 2007
Potsdam
looooooool let MORE people in ??? are u out of your mind ?...80 000 ist already too much...u know how many people were squashed when iron maiden was there last year ? i was there i saw...many people got squised in so tight that medics had to take care of them...
letting more people in is total wrong...its enough and i think its good that they stick to the 80 000 people limit

Izzie

5 Jan. 2009
Hey guys! What up?
Have somebody 2 Ticket left?
Need them really really much...
i never thought it would be sold out this fast....
dream to go this year to Wacken since August 08
it would be soooo awesome, please

if so please right me a message, i beg you

Best wishes
Izzie

DameValkyrie

5 Jan. 2009
Common guys! You should have some extra tickets....
It's the 20th anniversary of the festival. Think of some options to let more people come to it.
I used to hope for that too (bearing in mind i'm from the folks who turned out to be too slow to purchase the fuckin' ticket last year). Now I can only hope there will be more people selling tickets the closer it gets to the festival. I had the "opportunity" to be from the squashed lot last year at Maiden and I can completely agree with Gamaggedon - 80 000 folks is more than enough. Especially after I had me mate taken to the medicals.

Anyways, still waiting for my man/woman with the spare ticket to appear too :p
Won't give a dime to those e-bay cunts :mad: