Argh. Tickets..

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LaAuryn

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Dez. 2008
Italy
Hi...
I have ordered 2 tickets and i recived the mail with confirmation two days ago (29 december)

on the mail is written the following :
Payment Type: You ordered by credit card. We will transfer the amount of money.Please be aware that the subject of the transfer will be Unirent / Metaltix.
(...)
We would like to inform you that when you order a WOA - 3-Days ALL-IN -ANNIVERSARY- Festival-Ticket 2009 - 30.07. - 01.08. 2009 the shipping time will take up to 4-6 weeks.
Furthermore the order status only changes once it has been processed. A short note about ticketorders: It is possbile that after we\'ve recieved your payment the ticket isn\'t available anymore. We will then immediately transfer the money back to you!

... do you think i was still in time or was it already too late?
Thx

:confused:

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Hi...
I have ordered 2 tickets and i recived the mail with confirmation two days ago (29 december)

on the mail is written the following :

... do you think i was still in time or was it already too late?
Thx

:confused:

You're good, I would think. It says your order has been processed. Maybe you got the last two!!!

LaAuryn

W:O:A Metalhead
31 Dez. 2008
Italy
I'm praying the Gods and Goddess of Metal for this:D:D:D...!!!

Shame on me, a 23-years old girl with no metal-concert in her experience... :p I can't lose this WOA... I'm wasting my youth!:D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
since you payed with creditcard I think you will be fine.
they "hold" the tickets as soon as the payment is in... and if I'm correct with creditcards that will normally take only a few seconds...

Shrapnel

22 Dez. 2008
San Diego, CA
We got our tickets the same day, I was also unsure about what that confirmation meant. I feel a bit more assured now also, thanks for that post. Hope all goes good.