Herbs for the show!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Shrapnel

22 Dez. 2008
San Diego, CA
I dont want to bring drugs on the flight and I heard from my boss that weed is legal in germany, or some parts of it. Are there shops that sell there or will i need to find somebody at the concert that can hook me up?

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
No. If you are carrying certain amounts they will confiscate it but no further action will be taken. It is not legal to sell.

However, there are sources at the festival. You have to ask around.

Of course, I know nothing of this. ;)

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
WE = me and some friends, were stopped just outside Hamburg (on our way to Wacken) in Schlesswig-Holstein. It was (almost) all confiscated. Illegal in that "Land".

PS. 3 Germans and me. I was the only one carrying nothing!:D

Shrapnel

22 Dez. 2008
San Diego, CA
Heh, ya beer will get you into more trouble here in CA then herb. On another note...I ordered my tickets today! Smoke you guys out if I see you. Assuming they actually send me my tickets...