AIIEEEE! I thought this was a METAL festival...?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
BULLET FOR MY FUCKING VALENTINE?! What the fuck?! This is not good. Not good in any way at all. They're a bunch of useless cunts.

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
Your telling me!
why the hell does wacken want these guys here so much?
They are faggot gay metal wannabe losers
:mad:

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
okay, honestly... do we really need a new thread every time a not-so-Wacken-worthy band gets added to the bill?

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
okay, honestly... do we really need a new thread every time a not-so-Wacken-worthy band gets added to the bill?
This is more then a not so worthy band, this is like spitting on your own legacy and saying fuck you to all the people who love wacken, its unnecessary and shameful
I come all the way to germany for a good metal festival, away from all the shite in england and yet they bring the shite im trying to get away from and bring it into the heart of wacken

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
:DGood thing they let us know where this festival was heading before I bought the tickets. Last year I was screwed cause I bought the Tickets early. So far there aren't any bands that inspire me to travel across the world to the small town of Wacken. Though I do miss shitting in the public toilets. AC/DC this Saturday at the Los Angeles Forum!!! I'm about to be Thunderstruck!!! Fuck yeah!!! Alchohol, Pussy, And Weed!!!!

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
Maybe people requested them through petition or something?
The world as we know it has ended. Still, plenty to do at Wacken at that time I think!

L

Lord Soth

BULLET FOR MY FUCKING VALENTINE?! What the fuck?! This is not good. Not good in any way at all. They're a bunch of useless cunts.

I agree. It wouldn't be THAT bad, if they had announced mostly good bands so far, but all in all the line-up is just the worst I have ever seen in alle those years. Up to now, that is... we'll see what they bring up next, though. But I personally wouldn't travel thousands of miles from around the world to see a shitty bunch of bands with some exceptions. I's just not worth it. Sad....

:rolleyes::(

Been there every year since 1997 (exc. 2001), but now I'm definitely out. Maybe 2010 again, who knows..........

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
More time to drink!!! :D:D:D
That is true, but thats not the point for me
Wacken are wasting precious money and time on some band i and many others totally hate, they know not many people like them and its like wacken really loves this band, with always saying Finally when they are announced

And Bfmv Will ruin the wacken shirts with their stupid logo
Embarrassing
Might not go next time unless they pull out some awesome bands this time

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
More time to drink!!! :D:D:D

Yes, time drinking is time well spent. However, I could spend time drinking without dishing out the money for Wacken. I go for the bands as much as I do for the alcohol, but let's not forget that music is the most important priority. After all, it is a music festival, not a beer festival. That's what Oktoberfest is for. I will miss falling into those piss ditches. Fucken things suck. I couldn't get rid of that smell for days. Funny when it happened though.