Metallicas Death Magnetic??

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Matt

4 Apr. 2008
:confused::confused:Hey guys/girls I was just wondering what the fuck you think about Metallicas new album Death Magnetic?:confused::confused: So post your opinions and shit here for me

I just got done with the first song and I am not disapointed at all!! I think the thrashy sound is fuckin sick:mad:

FromTheToedden

W:O:A Metalmaster
15 Mai 2007
Wald von Dunwyn
hey M ;)

how are you ? :)

heard more good than bad about the new album.
Some say the style is much more like master of puppets than the load/reload/.. stuff :D that's good :)

i will buy it next month ;)

L

Lord Soth

It's just a shitty lame album. Better than the last 3 ones, but still nothing compared to newer up and coming real Thrash bands who really kick ass like Metallica did in their old days....

Don't waste your money, there's more than enough good bands out there.

Fuck 'em all. They shoud've split up before or after the Black album....:o

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
:confused::confused:Hey guys/girls I was just wondering what the fuck you think about Metallicas new album Death Magnetic?:confused::confused: So post your opinions and shit here for me

I just got done with the first song and I am not disapointed at all!! I think the thrashy sound is fuckin sick:mad:

Hello Matt. I bought it Friday, and gave it a listen and did not expect to like it. However, I am glad to say that I do like it, quite a lot in fact. I'd say that 7 out of the 10 songs are very good. I'd say sound/style wise, it would fit somewhere between And Justice For All and The Black album. It is no Master Of Puppets, I doubt that they will ever return to the brilliance of the 1st three albums, but it's still very good, 1000 times better than St Anger and far better than either of the Load CDs. Some people enjoy ripping into Metallica, or think it's cool to put them down, and agreed, their last three albums are bad, but they are still capable of writing good songs, and the new CD is proof of that.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Ærnesto

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil

Yo!
I've listened to the Death Magnetic, and it's a good album, it's better than the Black "Shitty" Album

jvoorhees

20 Jan. 2008
Australia
At first I thought it was pretty average, but after a few listens, it does get better. It's HEAPS better than load, reload and st anger (not too difficult really!).

Not amazing, but not bad at all either.