Ticket's price

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
What do you think about it?

i mean, it is getting more expensive every year :D this year is 130€

Falconius

28 Jan. 2008
SH, Germany
What do you think about it?

i mean, it is getting more expensive every year :D this year is 130€

Just think about this idiots who destroyed the Dixi's and think about all the other things... The people are coming, throw all their waste on the fields and someone have to clean it after the festival I think that my be expensive...

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
what happened to the dixis :D

it's not funny. Some idiots enlightened 8 dixis plus some guy's car. The fire went over to some tents. That was like 4 in the morning so people in the tents were sleeping and didn't notice anything. If the policemen hadn't gotten them out so fast, they might have burned. 12 People needed to be dragged out of their tents, 8 of them needed to go to hospital. The one guy who's car got enlightened lost everything he had with him. Wallet with money and papers, tent, clothes, car, just everything.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
or they just want to make profit. So much money as they make I'd never believe that it's actually necessary to rise the price

-R4-

26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
berlusconi is funny, you shouldnt take him seriously.. mmmh think at him like a buffoon :D

anyway i think that 130€ is a bit expensive, i mean i will be there the same.. but i think they are starting to think more about the money than the rest..