War at Wacken

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mael

1 Feb. 2008
Hey Guys!
Has anyone of you recorded a Video of the war between the catapult and the ravioli mortat on 02.08.2008 taking place at camping ground C (Metal main street).
If you did, please put it on youtube and post the link her.
Thanks

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I don't know what that is about, but if it is this shit like the "Campground War" from last year, those people should receive a massive kick in their balls and be banned from Wacken! :mad: Those things ruin the festival!

Mindfucked

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Aug. 2007
Stockholm, Sweden
We had a small war in my camp with water, coke, beer and booze bottles.

No other camp got damage but ours was later harrassed by a swarm of wasps and the whole war ended up with 2 people passing out (due to us being wasted and drinking more during the whole ordeal)!

That was a funny "war" :p

Empror1

W:O:A Metalmaster
I did the exact opposite, instead of making war we went around singing happy birthday for people. We just asked some people that were awake if anyone was still sleeping that we could wake up as a free Wacken service and then we made a circle around their tents to sing happy birthday.

Sipyloidea

W:O:A Metalgod
19 März 2007
I did the exact opposite, instead of making war we went around singing happy birthday for people. We just asked some people that were awake if anyone was still sleeping that we could wake up as a free Wacken service and then we made a circle around their tents to sing happy birthday.

were you the people at campground R singing happy birthday for people who came out of Dixi toilets? :D:D