Wacken Weather?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

lifesadream

W:O:A Metalhead
14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
weather.com which is the weather channel has Itzehoe 80 to 85F every day as the high and 59,60 F as the low. Only chance of rain they have listed is for Saturday

zachms

10 Juli 2008
They've updated the weather report, now it's only supposed to be partly cloudy on saturday.

Lone_Bodom

10 Juli 2008
Vesoul, France
From now it's:
Monday: Sunny :cool:
Thuesday: PM showers probability of rain: 30% :(
Wednesday: Scattered T storms , probability : 40% :mad:
Thursday: Scattered showers, probability : 30% :(
Friday: Sunny :cool:
Saturday: Partly cloudy : probability of raining : 10 % :)

L

Lord Soth

As far as I've heard the yellow demon will be shining hot'n bright the whole week, only on tuesday or wednesday there's a slight chance of geeting poured on from above by those partymakers in Valhalla up there. :D

Looks good, don't worry... but don't hit me if it's the other way round! :p

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
As far as I've heard the yellow demon will be shining hot'n bright the whole week, only on tuesday or wednesday there's a slight chance of geeting poured on from above by those partymakers in Valhalla up there. :D

Looks good, don't worry... but don't hit me if it's the other way round! :p

Odin guide our ships , our axes spears and swords!! Guide us through the stoms that wreck and in brutal war!!

Couldnt resist!!

Lone_Bodom

10 Juli 2008
Vesoul, France
It's just that the last time i went to wacken (2002 and 2005) it was raining the whole week and that was hell with the mud so i don't want to live that again :o

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
It's just that the last time i went to wacken (2002 and 2005) it was raining the whole week and that was hell with the mud so i don't want to live that again :o

yeah, 02 was a funny one :D

Fucken hell, first blazing sund and hotter than hell, then pouring fucking storm, then blazing sun again.

And I still went the year after :D

stachelmohn

16 Juli 2008
Hedwich Holzbein
Odin guide our ships , our axes spears and swords!! Guide us through the stoms that wreck and in brutal war!!

Couldnt resist!!

:D And what do you believe would Odin think about "*Meeeep* I won't go to war when it rains *meepmeeep* we will only fight when it's not too cold.. or wet.. or stormy... but also not too warm on the other hand..." :D
In the german part of the forum it's the same. No, in the german part it's worse! ;) C'mon, stop behaving like girls!:D

But Lord Soth is right, I don't live far away from Wacken and it's dry and hot here since yesterday (although the weeks before we had some kind of late autumn here.) The farmers, and they're better in that than the weather-news, say it will stay nice at least one week.

slayerofrage

26 Juli 2006
Stockport
www.isitbeeroclock.com
:D And what do you believe would Odin think about "*Meeeep* I won't go to war when it rains *meepmeeep* we will only fight when it's not too cold.. or wet.. or stormy... but also not too warm on the other hand..." :D
In the german part of the forum it's the same. No, in the german part it's worse! ;) C'mon, stop behaving like girls!:D

But Lord Soth is right, I don't live far away from Wacken and it's dry and hot here since yesterday (although the weeks before we had some kind of late autumn here.) The farmers, and they're better in that than the weather-news, say it will stay nice at least one week.

Not at all dude!!! Wacken Rain or Shine!!!