Question...

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

raging fear

28 Juni 2008
Hi im a wacken newbie for 2008, this will be my first time at the festival. I was wondering, im diabetic so i can drink beer as its too much sugar for me. Is that the only alcohol sold at the event or do they sell spirits like vodka too. And or am i allowed to take an unopened bottle of vodka into the camping/festival areas? I dont know if i can go the 4 days sober!!!:confused:

Cheers

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Hi im a wacken newbie for 2008, this will be my first time at the festival. I was wondering, im diabetic so i can drink beer as its too much sugar for me. Is that the only alcohol sold at the event or do they sell spirits like vodka too. And or am i allowed to take an unopened bottle of vodka into the camping/festival areas? I dont know if i can go the 4 days sober!!!:confused:

Cheers

I know that vodka and spirits are allowed in the camping area, not sure about the festival area, but I think they are, though maybe in a plastic container, not glass. But I am not 100% sure about that.

Feicht

7 Juni 2008
Sandusky
You can't get bottles of any kind through security. In the campgrounds you can drink whatever you want basically.. beer, wine, vodka, gasoline... but once you go through the gates to the music area any containers are confiscated (probably for safety purposes).

That said, they do sell beer in plastic cups inside the area, not sure about vodka, however.

gloriametal

21 Mai 2008
alone in berlin

Hi, I am a girl from spain, i am 27 years old and I am new in this city,so , i dont know anybody like death metal. I would like to know some body to go the metal pubs.
This is my email: gloria_metal@hotmail.com

Contact me

Thanks!

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Wait. But surely you can fill your paid-for wacken cups with whatever hard liquor you want and get through security. I used to fill them up with whisky and get through no problem. And they held enough for a good couple hours drinking.