New band confirmed - Stone Gods

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Not a good exchange for Axel Rudi Pell. I was looking forward to ARP at Wacken. What I've heard of Stone Gods I did not like. Let's hope we don't get anymore bad exchanges like this. A poor choice of bands IMO.

Marcaunon

16 März 2008
eurgh.

It's the darkness, without the good bit.

It's like having a pizza with no toppings.

or more like with no toppings and a punch in the face.

this is pathetic.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
its been a while since anyone posted anything here, so i would just like to take a moment and re-iterate how disappointing it is that this band is confirmed...

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
eurgh.

It's the darkness, without the good bit.

It's like having a pizza with no toppings.

or more like with no toppings and a punch in the face.

this is pathetic.

I disagree partly..
I always thought Justin Hawkins was an aggravating twat :D
However he is like a pizza topping. That topping being anchovies.
Smelly and salty tasting..
(I could be way off, I've never had anchovies.. or Justin Hawkins..)

But still, to say this is replacement is an epic failure would be an understatement.
Shit I'm from England, as are this band, and I'd never heard of them until this announcement. Kind of shows just how "good" they are eh?

I vote Wacken drops The Stone Gods (and some of the metalcore) in favour of GWAR!!