New band confirmed - Stam1na

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Speed metal? Whoever wrote that is fucking deaf. For something to be speed metal it has to at least be fast. This is limp-wristed pseudo thrash with shite Swedish melodies and beatdowns thrown in.

Absolute bollocks.

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
Wow! Just when we thought there were enough shitass bands, another one gets added. Fuck it! Seems like the Wacken organizers have a fucked up sense of humor.

WhiskeyFist666

31 Jan. 2008
Los Angeles
If you don't like them...just stay at home. :D

Look, I'm not trying to argue with you, I already made all the arrangements, Hostels, Plane tickets, Well before most of these crappy bands got booked. It's too late to "stay home". trust me, if I knew the Lineup was gonna suck so much ass I would have stayed home. But it's too late for that. Seems like I'm gonna be avoiding most of the show drinking in the camp area. Damn I wish I would'nt have jumped the gun trying to attend what turned out to be a very irritating lineup.

re

Stam1na? Who the f*ck are these guys now?!
Really cool with the number in their name....f*cking lame!

What the fuck is this?
The world's heavy metal mecca or some cut rate rip off?

Im looking forward to Graspop way more than Wacken right about now!

The lineup is exponentially better.

matt85210

8 Nov. 2007
Its just a bad lineup. The big names of the respective metal subgenres are the only bands relatively good about it. I saw last years and, expecting more of the same, also "jumped the gun" to grab a ticket. Well, I have learned my lesson. I will either go to a better festival (because, judging by this, there are many) or I will go on a short holiday with the money I spent on tickets and travel.

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Look, I'm not trying to argue with you, I already made all the arrangements, Hostels, Plane tickets, Well before most of these crappy bands got booked. It's too late to "stay home". trust me, if I knew the Lineup was gonna suck so much ass I would have stayed home. But it's too late for that. Seems like I'm gonna be avoiding most of the show drinking in the camp area. Damn I wish I would'nt have jumped the gun trying to attend what turned out to be a very irritating lineup.

I really do sympathise with you on this one..
I bought my ticket after Carcass were announced, thinking "shit need to buy mine before it sells out!!", but honestly, I'm not really looking forward to it this year as much as I did last year.
I'll still go, I'm not gonna sell my ticket or anything, but I'm starting to think this may be my last Wacken.
Unless next year they manage to get all of the following:
Manowar, King Diamond, Yngwie Malmsteen, GWAR, Rhapsody of Fire, Immortal, Stratovarius, Napalm Death, and so on..

I've not heard of Stam1na before.. and I don't wanna sound like a cock but if the band name's anything to go by, I'm doubtful that I'll be impressed by them.

Wacken really need to start booking some known and respected bands to win back the hearts of the people that make this festival sell out every damn year.

re

oh yeah?! with avenged sevenfold,bullet for my valentine, bring me the horizon..
:D

but yeah they have some great bands.. iced earth,immortal,judas priest,morbid angel,testament,nile.. etc

haha yes, but the metalcore at graspop is like a drop in the ocean and the real metal is a tsunami :D whereas at wacken this year the metalcore is a 10 foot wave and the real metal is a surfer almost about to get wiped out by that wave.

LOL @ my stupid analogy. :D