New band confirmed - Mustasch

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I've never heard of these guys before. I am listening to them on their myspace page right now, they'e not bad but I also was hoping for a more "known" band. And I agree, at least it's not more metalcore.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
Come on.....
This a metal festival isn't it?!

I know Wacken always has other kinds of rock music included, but that side of the scale seems a bit weighted this year.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
WHAT WERE YOU EXPECTING ?????.....if WOA is sold out?????

big or well known metal bands?? hahaha..

dont be ingenuous.... be realistic.. next announcements will be low profile bands....:mad::(

just because a band is "metal" doesn't make them cost any more or less to book. i can think of dozens of bands that aren't big metal names that would cost just as much to book as a band like Mustasch. I realize that a band like Priest isn't practical, but that doesn't change the fact that they ought to be booking metal bands. if they happen to be small bands, so be it!

Mahrem

11 März 2008
I dont expect bands like Megadeth, or Priest or something like that... i will be happy with bands like.. Satyricon, Shining, some old school like Artillery, Exumer, Tankard, Venom, Pestilence (reunion), some pagan/viking like Arkona, Manegarm....sor omething more thrash..... crossing fingers...

uh huh!:D

i wish they would just throw out some really odd ones like Exhumed or Kronos or something no one would expect!

Marcaunon

16 März 2008
yeah, i severely want Satyricon to be announced.

they're playing festivals in that area around that time, why not just get the on board?