Avenged Sevenfold?! ARE THEY SERIOUS?!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
What the fuck is going on this year?! Enough of this mall metal bullshit and get some REAL Metal bands on the bill! That spot could have been used for a band that people will actually go and watch. How lame. Oh well, more time to drink somewhere else. :D

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
I am seriously pissed off about this, words cant describe it, iv handled the other shitty metalcore on this bill but this is one step too far :mad:
If bullet gets confirmed i dont know what ill do, but i do know i am going to bottle the SHIT out of these guys at wacken, im fucking fed up

Solskinn Av Natten

28 März 2008
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
I doubt they will have many fans at Wacken. They're probably included only because they're touring with Iron Maiden.

Quark is right -- for the duration of their set, I'm sure there will be something else to do. Like drink, talk, shop, or sleep :p

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
oh joy, another thread about "I don't like this band"

It's been a few weeks now, but then we had some 4-5 threads at once.

Post it in the official section, nobody from the organization reads this forum.

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
oh joy, another thread about "I don't like this band"

It's been a few weeks now, but then we had some 4-5 threads at once.

Post it in the official section, nobody from the organization reads this forum.

That's right "another one". I'm sure you're probably a huge AS fan, but all TRUE Metalheads are getting tired of the mall crap. I don't give a shit if anyone from the fest reads that. I know it will make no difference. Oh, and a forum is used as a medium to voice one's opinion. Soooo...tough shit! :mad:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
That's right "another one". I'm sure you're probably a huge AS fan, but all TRUE Metalheads are getting tired of the mall crap. I don't give a shit if anyone from the fest reads that. I know it will make no difference. Oh, and a forum is used as a medium to voice one's opinion. Soooo...tough shit! :mad:

That's got nothing to do with it.
Gnoff is right, in a short while 4 or 5 threads concerning this subject (with different bands) have been opened. They wind up at the last page anyways.

And this has nothing to do with being fan or not!

Tot zover mijn opmerking.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Never even heard of the band, but if I was to be upset every time something happened in life that was against what I wanted, oh well...

I'm not sayig you can't give your opinion, it's just that this identical thread, only with one, two or three other bands of "not true metal" bands got started every time a new "not true" band was signed.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
Yeah sure you can go for a beer or whatnot, but to me its embarrassing going to festival with a band as shite as this, if you claim to be a "true metal festival" you dont go booking bands that are the very opposite of what metal is, and what it stands for
Its just insulting
So this will probably be my first and last wacken :(

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Yeah sure you can go for a beer or whatnot, but to me its embarrassing going to festival with a band as shite as this, if you claim to be a "true metal festival" you dont go booking bands that are the very opposite of what metal is, and what it stands for
Its just insulting
So this will probably be my first and last wacken :(

it's embarrassing to go to wacken?!
don't let two or three bands ruin it for you, there's like 50-60 others.

MetalViking

26 Feb. 2007
England
it's embarrassing to go to wacken?!Thats the thing, it was just two or three bands, now its a ridiculous amount, id rather spend my money on a real metal festival next time, i go abroad to a diff country to get away from all the shitty mainstream crap that happens here, but it just gets everywhere

i will enjoy wacken for sure, but the way its going, it is not good

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
it's embarrassing to go to wacken?!Thats the thing, it was just two or three bands, now its a ridiculous amount, id rather spend my money on a real metal festival next time, i go abroad to a diff country to get away from all the shitty mainstream crap that happens here, but it just gets everywhere

i will enjoy wacken for sure, but the way its going, it is not good

by definition, mainstream metal does "get everywhere".

avenged sevenfold
? bullet for my valentine
killswitch engage

i believe that's only three bands.

Keeper

16 Feb. 2008
Los Angeles, CA
:D:D very nice!
if you really want to voice your opinion, why not just read through those... it's already been discussed :]

Very true, it has been discussed. I tolerated all the other shit bands, but AS is were the true posers come out. I remember seeing magazine covers saying that they were the "saviors of Metal". Give me a fuckin' break! I have nothing but hatred for this shitty as mall metal band. :mad:

Do you really want to see this shit at Wacken???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSaBveD7zvA