W:O:A-Forum-Camp 2008

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Toffi Fee

W:O:A Metalgod
3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
20000er-thread-warriors.de
woa-forum-camp@web.de
NO ARRIVAL BEFORE 30.07.2008

CONFIRMATIONS ARE SENT!!!

It's time to start registration for the Forum-Camp!
I thank xantia for the decades of work with us.

The deadline is 25.05.08

Last year we had this form. This year we haven't. But I'm sure it will work anyway. And now here comes the procedure for registrating.

The e-mail-adress is the same as ever: woa-forum-camp@web.de

First: If you don't own a ticket you can't register in the Forum-Camp!
An entry in the list in the forum is NO registration!!!

Please bring the following facts:

***********************************************[/COLOR][/B]

If you register not only yourself please note down the FULL REALNAME of ALL your companions. And if this person is one of our forummembers please also mention the forumname.

Plese don't register until you know how many persons, cars, tents, etc. you wil bring IN TOTAL, because I really don't want to correct the list every day. I am lazy! :D

A little hint how to not forget things: copy the FULL text between the starlines and paste it directly in that mail to the camp-team, then replace every 0 with the right number and the lines with the names. It's easy, isn't it? ;)

Is there anything you don't understand? Then please ask BEFORE registrating yourself at:

woa-forum-camp@web.de

When I received your registration I'll send you a confirmation.
If I have questions about your registration I'll contact you by email.

If the final campregistration is done you'll get a feedback with the last important points like contact persons on-site, location of the camp, printable confirmation (parkingticket).

I expect many registrations.

Greetings - Toffi Fee

P.S.: Now a little reminder to an idea which is not liked by all, which probably is rejected by some, but which I think of as important. This is not originated by me but once was the initial idea for the camp:

The W:O:A-Forum-Camp exists since 2000/2001 and was initiated for the people who got to know each other via the W:O:A-Forum. It is built for them to camp and celebrate together. The W:O:A-Forum-Camp on principle is for members of the Wacken-Forum. Member means registered in the forum and kind of present!!!
Non-Forum-Folks only can be registrade for the Camp if they belong to one of the members!

* I quote the homepage:
Arrival is possible from wednesday the 30.07.2008 at 08:00 am– your places can only be hold free till wednesday 30.07.2008 / 06:00 pm.
In this period at least a part of the group has to arrive.
[...] Our experiences showed that there´s no other organisational possibility to keep the place free. Arrival before the 30.07.2008 at the reserved grounds is NOT possible. If someone should try it and camp on the ground earlier, these persons will be expeled from the festival site without an exeption!!!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
The most actual list:

- 808Metal +1
- aether
- Andrey
- Deven
- Blacklady
- bumpzilla
- Coremümmel
- Cyber999 +1
- das Q
- Despo
- Dunkler Schatten
- E'Lell (+1 oder 2)
- Hein
- Karsten
- Kate McGee
- Linda
- lindsch
- LooseCannon
- Lxe (+1)
- M.P.E.S. Werner + Gunni *malganzdreisteintrag*
- Mental_Mercury +1
- MrBungle
- Netfreak63
- PainOfSalvation
- Der 667ste Papst
- Quark
- Sevren
- Toffi Fee
- Viburnum
- wackenmike

Toffi Fee

3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
woa-forum-camp@web.de
NO ARRIVAL BEFORE 30.07.2008

It's time to start registration for the Forum-Camp!
I thank xantia for the decades of work with us.

The deadline is 15.05.08

Last year we had this form. This year we haven't. But I'm sure it will work anyway. And now here comes the procedure for registrating.

The e-mail-adress is the same as ever: woa-forum-camp@web.de

First: If you don't own a ticket you can't register in the Forum-Camp!
An entry in the list in the forum is NO registration!!!

Please bring the following facts:

Your name in the FORUM: _________________________________
Your full realname: _______________________________________
You're accompanied by:
0 person(s) forum and/or non-forum
ALL your companions' FULL realnames (and belonging forumnames)
0 motorhome(s)
0 camping-trailer(s)
0 tent(s) – SMALL (1-3 p.)
0 tent(s) – LARGE (4-10 p.)
0 pavillon(s)
Day of arrival*: ___________________________________________
Nationality: _____________________________________________
You still have questions to be answered? ______________________

If you register not only yourself please note down the FULL REALNAME of ALL your companions. And if this person is one of our forummembers please also mention the forumname.

Plese don't register until you know how many persons, cars, tents, etc. you wil bring IN TOTAL, because I really don't want to correct the list every day. I am lazy! :D

A little hint how to not forget things: copy the FULL text between the starlines and paste it directly in that mail to the camp-team, then replace every 0 with the right number and the lines with the names. It's easy, isn't it? ;)

Is there anything you don't understand? Then please ask BEFORE registrating yourself at:

woa-forum-camp@web.de

When I received your registration I'll send you a confirmation.
If I have questions about your registration I'll contact you by email.

If the final campregistration is done you'll get a feedback with the last important points like contact persons on-site, location of the camp, printable confirmation (parkingticket).

I expect many registrations.

Greetings - Toffi Fee

P.S.: Now a little reminder to an idea which is not liked by all, which probably is rejected by some, but which I think of as important. This is not originated by me but once was the initial idea for the camp:

The W:O:A-Forum-Camp exists since 2000/2001 and was initiated for the people who got to know each other via the W:O:A-Forum. It is built for them to camp and celebrate together. The W:O:A-Forum-Camp on principle is for members of the Wacken-Forum. Member means registered in the forum and kind of present!!!
Non-Forum-Folks only can be registrade for the Camp if they belong to one of the members!

* I quote the homepage:
Arrival is possible from wednesday the 30.07.2008 at 08:00 am– your places can only be hold free till wednesday 30.07.2008 / 06:00 pm.
In this period at least a part of the group has to arrive.
[...] Our experiences showed that there´s no other organisational possibility to keep the place free. Arrival before the 30.07.2008 at the reserved grounds is NOT possible. If someone should try it and camp on the ground earlier, these persons will be expeled from the festival site without an exeption!!!

*push* ;) :D :p

Toffi Fee

3 Dez. 2002
MS Holy Slaughterhouse
WOA-FORUM-CAMP 2008 - DEADLINE 25.05.2008

woa-forum-camp@web.de
The DEADLINE is extended -> 25.05.2008 - Sunday!
If you wish to register – do it NOW!

Your name in the FORUM: _______________________
Your full realname: ____________________________
You're accompanied by:
0 person(s) forum and/or non-forum
ALL your companions' FULL realnames (and belonging forumnames)
0 motorhome(s)
0 camping-trailer(s)
0 tent(s) – SMALL (1-3 p.)
0 tent(s) – LARGE (4-10 p.)
0 pavillon(s)
Day of arrival*: ______________________________
Nationality: __________________________________
You still have questions to be answered?

woa-forum-camp@web.de