THIS IS THE WORST LINE UP EN MANY YEARS???

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
What do you think about it???

This is WACKEN OR OZZFEST????? or perhaps OzzWackenFest????

I am going to travel from Mexico to see this? :(

Except for Maiden, Carcass, At the Gates, and a few others, the rest of the line up SUCKS...... ok.. Maiden.. but i will see Maiden tomorrow here in Monterrey, Mexico, im glad to see Maiden again in Wacken... but..who else???

More Black... SHINING, SATYRICON,
Old School: Venom, Artillery, Pestilence (reunion), Testament, Death Angel
Some Pagan/Viking: Arkona, Manegarm
Some Death... Behemoth, Vader,

Wacken is full of "jumping jumping" fucking americans bands that the most of true metalheads hate it..

:mad::( :mad::(

Malefic

30 Jan. 2008
What do you think about it???

This is WACKEN OR OZZFEST????? or perhaps OzzWackenFest????

I am going to travel from Mexico to see this? :(

Except for Maiden, Carcass, At the Gates, and a few others, the rest of the line up SUCKS...... ok.. Maiden.. but i will see Maiden tomorrow here in Monterrey, Mexico, im glad to see Maiden again in Wacken... but..who else???

More Black... SHINING, SATYRICON,
Old School: Venom, Artillery, Pestilence (reunion), Testament, Death Angel
Some Pagan/Viking: Arkona, Manegarm
Some Death... Behemoth, Vader,

Wacken is full of "jumping jumping" fucking americans bands that the most of true metalheads hate it..

:mad::( :mad::(

Totally agree. Awful line-up so far, and supposedly Bullet For My Valentine are to be added soon. Bloodstock in the UK has a better line-up than Wacken!

MetalViking

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2007
England
At the gates
Carcass
Children of Bodom
Ensiferum
Exodus
Iron Maiden
Kreator
Lordi
Nightwish
Opeth
Sonata Arctica

Thats the list i deffo wana see, Its an alright selection i guess, plus all the time to have fun in the camp ground ect
but most of the rest of the list is shite, and it saddens me :(

As many tickets were sold in advance and the organizers have the sold out almost assured, they are NOT going to spend budget to book better bands.

Perhaps the organizers thinks:

"WHY TO SPEND MONEY TO BOOK BIG BANDS, IF WOA 2008 IS ALMOST SOLD OUT?, WE PREFER TO SAVE SOME MONEY BOOKING SHITTING BANDS.. THE SOLD OUT IS ALMOST ASSURED"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

cyber999

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Apr. 2007
The Azores - Portugal
As many tickets were sold in advance and the organizers have the sold out almost assured, they are NOT going to spend budget to book better bands.

Perhaps the organizers thinks:

"WHY TO SPEND MONEY TO BOOK BIG BANDS, IF WOA 2008 IS ALMOST SOLD OUT?, WE PREFER TO SAVE SOME MONEY BOOKING SHITTING BANDS.. THE SOLD OUT IS ALMOST ASSURED"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i guess youre right :rolleyes:

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Hmmm, maybe you're right.

This way, hopefully the line-up will weed out a lot of the whiney, intollerant types.....and make more room for people who can enjoy themselves even when they don't get EVERYTHING they want.

Yeay!

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Hmmm, maybe you're right.

This way, hopefully the line-up will weed out a lot of the whiney, intollerant types.....and make more room for people who can enjoy themselves even when they don't get EVERYTHING they want.

Yeay!

But I still won't be there.

Not because of the line-up, more lack of time, money and life sort of stuff :p

But you are however most correct in your observation :)

lifesadream

14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
This is my first Wacken and I am very excited to be going. Looking at past lineups some others have had better bands but there is plenty of awesome bands
Maiden,Kamelot,Kreator,Avantasia,Exodus,Warbringer,Mercenary,Sonata Arctica
Nightwish,Children of Bodom to name a few