Get the metalcore OFF the bill!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

zombiecag

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
Sign here if you think the disposable hardcore bands (aka Metalcore, Mallcore, Shit, etc) should be removed from the Wacken lineup (and maybe the face of Earth..?) and replaced with some PROPER FUCKING METAL!

lifesadream

14 Nov. 2007
Atlanta,GA
Hatebreed,Killswitch Engage,As I lay Dying,Job for a Cowboy,Unearth and the other bands that I am a little drunk to remember be gone with yourself
Leave please and bring Testament instead

Ærnesto

29 Jan. 2008
São Caetano do Sul - SP, Brasil
*Signed*

We don't need and DON'T WANT these SHIT CORE bands!
Where are the classic bands on this billing?????
Where's Hypocrisy? Cannibal Corpse? Testament? Motörhead? Slayer? Megadeth? Running Wild? Pretty Maids? Sodom? Tankard? Destruction?

I don't want to go to a Rock Am Ring imitation festival!
I want to see REAL METAL bands!

Malefic

30 Jan. 2008
and you guys think this will be of any use? :rolleyes:

Not particularly, but it lets people know that we are against this kind of thing. You may be happy with these bands but I'm sure there are a lot of people who aren't.

This isn't simply a case of "Oh, I don't like that band so I'm going to moan" I don't really like some of the bands there, (I don't like Opeth's newest stuff for instance, I hate Nightwish too, but I recognise their right to be there) but I don't moan about them, what I complain about is that these bands are just part of a trend, a fashion that has come about on myspace, "Metal"-core and "Death"-core have no place in the world of real metal. That is the reason I am complaining.

Zuletzt bearbeitet: