New band confirmed - Exodus

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Exodus were ace last time I saw them. The new material doesn't do much for me, but I suppose it could be worse.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Me too, but I'll take whatever I can get. I've never seen Exodus live. Hopefully their set will include a bunch of their older material as well. Songs from Bonded By Blood, Pleasures of the Flesh and Fabulous Disaster would be great.

Not bad but I prefer the Souza fronted version. More fun.

Now give me Testament, Forbidden or Death Angel.

Or how about all 3?

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
I've seen Testament live 4 times, they are always great live, Forbidden and Death Angel would be great. I'd also love to see Onslaught, Dark Angel and Mortal Sin. A Faith or Fear reunion would be cool!

Pay attention to this man. Each one of these bands would improve the line-up a shitload.

As for Soilwork, meh.

goshdra

20 Juli 2007
Petrosani
gothicband.iad.ro
Hello! I'm new here and this is the first year I'll go to Wacken. I already bought my ticket...and I've got a question: in this ticket is included the camping price?and if that is included, I think I can bring a tent where I can sit, no?

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Hello! I'm new here and this is the first year I'll go to Wacken. I already bought my ticket...and I've got a question: in this ticket is included the camping price?and if that is included, I think I can bring a tent where I can sit, no?

Yes, the camping is included in the ticket. Not sure what you mean about your tent though, sorry.

May I draw your attention to the International forum down the main page where I'm sure people will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

http://forum.wacken.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Just don't start another 'How do you get to Wacken?' thread when theres one stickied at the top.