Any Americans attending besides me?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

808Metal

W:O:A Metalmaster
30 Nov. 2007
Oahu, Hawaii
Hello to all fellow American metal heads. If you are planning to attend WOA 2008 post your comments and questions here. If you have already attended a past WOA you could help others with info and advice. I attended in 2003 and it was great. Can't wait for late July to arrive!

bumpzilla

W:O:A Metalhead
im a wacken virgin as well, i still got to get my passport which wont be a problem at all now, just got to wait till next week when i get paid, and then when my income tax comes back i am getting my plane ticket. then i have to buy a tent and sleeping bag cause im CAMPING BABY!!!!! the greatest way to attend a music festival, and if i decide to go to bonnaroo this year, i have to save up some major money because that is in mid june. led zeppelin is rumored to play at it!!!!!

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
Yup

I'll be there from MN, with a friend!

This will be my 5th WOA, and I'm also a former Travel agent and certified travel consultant, so if you guys need any help with your EuroTravel, I don't mind offering pointers. You can e-mail me at LXEatbeerdotcom ;)

This year there's a nice cheap Greek cruise I'm trying to get people on becuase it's a deal that won't be likely to happen again (under $200 pp for a week long easycruise). I can't wait for July!!!

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Baltimore,Maryland here & this will be my 3rd WOA.I got a new tent last year (still in the box) & i'll be getting a sleeping bag this spring.Maybe we should all get together during the fest & hang out.

Register yourselves to the forum camp. That way it'll be easy to find each other over there!

Just my idea!

I know LC, LXE and Warthog found eachother 3 years ago one way or the other. (although my memory in this is rather flou)

bumpzilla

well, to describe myself for you folks so we could possibly meet up, i am a fat dude who will look out of place because im just that odd. but if i have my beard, then i will look like a truck driving serial killer!!!!!, i might have a bald head, who knows, havent thought that far ahead yet, im sure i will because it will be summertime ya know.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
well, to describe myself for you folks so we could possibly meet up, i am a fat dude who will look out of place because im just that odd. but if i have my beard, then i will look like a truck driving serial killer!!!!!, i might have a bald head, who knows, havent thought that far ahead yet, im sure i will because it will be summertime ya know.

Some of us can be found on the Forum Gallery.

LXE

17 Juni 2003
Mpls. MN USA
LXE.US
what Quark said

Everyone should go to the German forum and get your name on the Forum Camp list.

Hopefully if there's enough people, they will alow us to make a reservation again.
That's the best way to get together (and also get a good spot)!